FUEL SYSTEMS CONSULTING IS A SPECIALTY, CONSULTING ON GAS STATIONS AND RELATED FACILITIES. GAS STATION EXPERT • SERVICE STATION EXPERT
- FUEL SYSTEM DESIGN PLANS FOR PERMITS AND CONSTRUCTION
- CONSULTING SERVICE TO ASSIST WITH DESIGN OF A FUEL SYSTEM
- CONSULTING SERVICE TO CRITIQUE A FUEL SYSTEM DESIGN
- ELECTRIC GENERATORFUEL OIL SYSTEMS DESIGN
GAS STATION EXPERT • SERVICE STATION EXPERT
- 20 plus years experience serving as an expert witness
- Will help develop some important questions to ask at depositions and during trial.
- An expert in the design of gas stations / service stations.
- An expert in the construction of gas stations / service stations.
- May assist in the strategy of developing or defending a case.
- Thorough and current knowledge of the codes governing the design of such facilities.
- Operated as a fuel systems contractor R.S.Eagan & Co. for 20 plus years prior to the current design business.
- Has an excellent understanding of the maintenance and operation of service stations and gas stations.
Robert Eagan has been a contractor specializing in the construction of service stations since 1963. In 1993 Mr. Eagan shifted from construction to a consulting practice in the design of service stations and expert witness work.
FUEL SYSTEMS CONSULTING was formed to provide service to those who own and operate fuel storage and dispensing facilities or those in the construction of them.
As a consultant he may be of service to a wide range of clients in addition to service station owners, operators and contractors such as: attorneys, architects, engineers, other consultants, property owners and lenders.
The functions he may perform are as follows:
- Serve as an expert witness or consultant.
- Provide plans and specifications for permits and construction.
- Design fuel systems and or assist with or critique a design.
- Design the installation of monitoring systems.
- Retrofitting of existing systems.
- Design for an appropriate fuel management system.
- Conduct inspections and provide written reports.
- Troubleshoot problems and provide recommendations for corrective work.
- Act as your agent on many matters related to fuel systems.